Live Feed Contest Winners and Prize Claims from Cyclone FPV
Please check with us here if you were selected as a contest winner. Please note that this page was created on April 10th 2020 so it will only contain prize winners from the April 9th Live Feed and those after. For rules and other information, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
- April 9th Live Feed Contest Information:
- Max Number of Prizes / Winners = 5
- Prize Options:
- 1 - Cyclone FPV FPV Goggle Set - taken
- 1 - 3" Frame (value up to $21.99)
- 1 - 4" Frame (value up to $24.99)
- 1 - 5" Frame (value up to $29.99) - taken
- 1 - 4 Pack of Motors (winner's choice) - taken
- First Place - Rudy Ortiz (77)
- Second Place - Todd Boatman (77 - tie due to delay)
- Third Place - Jay Jay Napalan (68)
- Fourth Place - Grant DeFrancesco (67)
- Fifth Place - Chris Singh (62)
- If you participated in this contest and believe that you should be listed amongst the winners, please click here to contact us.
Cyclone FPV Live Feed Contest Rules:
As much as I hate to have to say this, there seems to always be someone in the audience that is hell bent on being an ass if they do not win. That being said, I will continue to update this page to adjust to new challenges people throw at me when they allow greed to take control of their mindset.
- All winners must create an account at Cyclone FPV's website with their updated contact and shipping information.
- All winners are required to pay for all shipping fees.
- Prizes will not be eligible for exchange or store credit
- Winners have 7 days to claim their prize or it will be forfeited
- In contests with multiple winners, prizes must be chosen in order from first to last place.
- Anyone disputing the contest results will have 24 hours to contact us so that we can review dispute.
- These contests are open to all Live Video Viewers EXCEPT:
- Sponsored Pilots
- Anyone who acted like an ass to our staff within the past 6 months.
Ok that is about it for now. Have fun folks. Hell, it is free. Don't make issues with acts of kindness. It really makes us crabby.