FrSky RX4R 2.4G Receiver
FrSky RX4R 2.4G Receiver from Cyclone FPV
THIS IS AN "ALL SALES ARE FINAL" PRODUCT AND WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR REFUND. ITEMS ARE DISCOUNTED AND SOLD "AS-IS" IF YOU CAN NOT COMPREHEND HOW THAT WORKS, DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM.
The RX4R is a standalone receiver with all the functions of X4R, it features 4 PWM outputs with high precision and low latency. The PWM output latency is 9ms less than that of the X4R in high speed mode. The RX4R also supports the redundancy function, this means you can add another receiver as a back-up in case the first one fails. Last but not least, the RX4R and the whole RX-line has a 40% increased operating range compared to the previous X series receivers.
- Small and High sensitivity (40% increase of the range compared to previous X series receivers)
- Higher precision PWM and Low latency PWM output
- Lower power consumption
- Redundancy function supported
- Smart Port enabled and telemetry data transmission supported
- Battery voltage detection supported
- 2 detachable IPEX 4 connector antennas
- PCB protection with the conformal coating craftwork
- Dimension: 18×17×7mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 2g/ 2.4g (with two antennas)
- Number of Channels:16CH (1-4CH PWM from conventional channel outputs, 1-16CH from SBUS OUT port)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5V-10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km
- Servo Frame Rate: 9ms (HS—High Speed Mode)/18ms (FS—Normal Speed Mode)
*This version of the RX4R comes with the pins and cover but they are not soldered or wrapped around the receiver. The receiver is a de-pinned version allowing you to direct solder from your wires or attach the pins and solder.