Cyclone FPV Webinar Information and Updates
Cyclone FPV will begin hosting private webinars where we will present various products to our attendees, and then host a short questions and answers segment. The webinars are roughly 15 minutes long and are currently reserved for the first 100 seats. Seats are purchased at a cost starting as low as $1.00. Since some webinars require live demonstrations, installation examples, and a more robust interactive approach, seat pricing can increase from time to time.
As an added bonus to our attendees, and as a way for us to show you our appreciation for your support, we will also be having daily drawings at the end of our webinars, where one lucky attendee will win a brand new version of the product we are discussing.
So if you want to learn more about drones and the products that we use each and every day, sign up and stop on in for a webinar or two. You might learn a bit and also walk away some free stuff.
Webinar Details and Specifics:
- Attendees may purchase as many seats as they need in order to accommodate their friends and family who may also be attending.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Cyclone FPV uses Zoom Meeting and attendees will need to have Zoom Client for Meetings which can be downloaded here
- Attendees will receive an email containing a link to the Zoom Webinar shortly after completing their purchase of one or more seats.
- Attendees are encouraged to activate their cameras and microphones and join in on the discussion
Drawing Details and Specifics:
- Individuals who purchased a seat but were unable to attend the meeting, will still be entered in the nightly drawing at the end of the seminar
- Winners will receive an email with a discount code offering 100% off the price of the item that was reviewed for that particular webinar
- Shipping is not included and will need to be paid for by the attendee.
To be the first to know about our next webinar and free raffle, make sure to sign up to be on our Webinar Email List below: