Atascocita H.S. Spring 2020 DIY Drone Kit - QAV250 Intro from Cyclone FPV
Cyclone FPV is proud to be working with John Cobb and Atascocita High School as we bring together the most affordable introductory drone kits for teachers and students alike. Our education kits are specifically designed to give each student and teacher the opportunity to collaborate during the build process by following our step-by-step online tutorials.
Our tutorial series is made up of several chapters that cover each and every component that is used in this package. Students and teachers can follow along as we assemble the frame, solder and wire each component, and finally enter our programming mode using free software that is available for download from our website.
For more information about our online video assembly modules, please click here
Not included but recommended:
- Transmitter - The recommended transmitter for this kit is the FrSky X9Lite
- Receiver - The recommended receiver for this kit is the FrSky XM+
- Battery - The recommended battery for this kit is the CNHL 3S
- Charger - The recommended charger for this kit is the iMax B6AC
- LiPo Batteries:
- 3S CNHL 2200mAh LiPo Battery (if this battery is sold out, please see the alternate options below)
- LiPo Chargers:
- iMax LiPo Charger - 1 Port
- ThunderPowerRC LiPo Charger - 1 Port
- ThunderPowerRC LiPo Charger - 4 Port
- FPV Goggles: