Cyclone FPV Used / Open Box Sales, Warranty, and Return Policies
Please review this information to better understand the details of our Discounted Category.
These item is an open box/used item that has been tested and is ready to ship at a discounted price. The pictures you see may be the actual used item or, when time did not permit, the picture of the item as posted under the new version. I tried to provide pictures of the used items but I simply do not have the time to take still pictures of ever used item before I post it. You can expect the item to show signs of use including the following:
- solder on the pads
- cut wire harness, shortened wires, or no wire harness
- glue, double sided tape, etc.
- scratches etc. from use
- soldered wires that have not been removed
- items that come from the factory with wire harnesses, antennas, buzzers, power connectors, etc. will usually not have those items included in the used deals. I will do my best to include them if I can, but if they were not present during testing, and I did not find any spares, then the item, and only the item, will be included in the sale.
- The blemishes and other factors that are a direct result from being used will not impede the quality or function of this item. A few more things to note please:
- Flight Controllers - Used flight controllers are tested by attaching the controller to the pc and performing a firmware update in BetaFlight (unless the FC requires proprietary software. Once this test is complete and the firmware is updated, a quick log-in is done to make sure that we have Gyro function. Once that is done, the FC is packaged up for sale.
- Power Distribution Boards - Used PDB's are tested by attaching them to a power source and verifying that the accurate voltage is being read from the output sources. Once that is done, the PDB is packaged up for sale.
- Video Transmitters - Used VTX's are tested by connecting them to a power source and verifying that video is able to be transmitted using a standard FPV camera. The signal will be tested on the default channel (usually A1). Once this is done, the VTX is packaged up for sale.
- FPV Cameras - Used FPV Cameras are tested by connecting them to a VTX and testing to make sure that video is able to be transmitted. Once that is done, the FPV Camera is packaged up for sale. * Note that cameras may or may not come with mounting brackets, screws for mounting, cables, and lens covers.
- Speed Controllers - Used ESC's are tested by connecting the ESC to the FC and Motor, performing a firmware update, and then running the motor. Once that is done, the ESC is packaged up for sale.
- Receivers - Used RX's are tested by attaching them to a working Flight Controller and binding them to an in-house transmitter. The FC will then be attached to BetaFlight to verify that the receiver is working properly. Once that is done, the RX will be packaged up for sale. While I will do my best to make sure that antennas are in good condition, please be aware that antennas and bind buttons may be damaged and will not be covered.
- Transmitters - Used TX's are tested by binding it to a working receiver and FC and then connecting it to BetaFlight to make sure that the receiver is able to receive the signals. Once that is done, the TX is packaged up for sale.