Cyclone FPV Warranty with JHEMCU
Cyclone FPV is the exclusive repair and replacement center for all JHEMCU products. We work closely with JHEMCU representatives to make sure that USA based customers are able to get fast and dependable warranty service from our facility without issues or delays. In order to facilitate this process, there are certain procedures and guidelines that JHEMCU has put in place for our company to follow. Those policies and procedures that pertain to the customer side of the warranty program are included below. It is critical that you read this information and fully understand the terms, conditions, and policies contained in this program prior to submitting a ticket. Should you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JHEMCU Warranty Claims:
- Per our agreement with JHEMCU, you are required to have a proof of purchase that falls within the date range no later than 60 days from the date you submit the online request. The proof of purchase must clearly indicate the purchase date, location, and specific item(s) that you are submitting. Replacement claims must be made within the first 30 days from the original date on your proof of purchase while replacement/repair claims can be made up to 60 days from the date of your original purchase.
JHEMCU Field Data:
- You are required to give details about the item that you are submitting. Please make sure to fill in any text boxes if the drop-down menu does not offer the option that matches your item. If you select "Other..." you must fill in the text box immediately following that drop-down menu or your request will not be accepted.
- Cyclone FPV is working in conjunction with JHEMCU to provide timely replacement and/or repair services to all USA based customers who purchased JHEMCU products through authorized dealers.
- Cyclone FPV is required to review all claims and inspect all items thoroughly. Information and findings will then be sent to JHEMCU to determine if the item will be covered. Warranty claim approval or denial is strictly issued by a JHEMCU representative. Cyclone FPV cannot override or otherwise interfere with the final decision.
Shipping:Warranty claim items must be shipped to the following address:
- RMA# (to be issued to you)
- 5546 Silent Timber Path Lane
- Spring Texas 77386
Cyclone FPV will not be responsible for items lost during transit so please use tracking whenever possible. Please do not ship any item until you have received an RMA number.
Please also make sure to include a copy of your email communication between Cyclone FPV and yourself in your shipment. Upon inspection, if it is determined that your item is covered under warranty, your repair or replaced item will be mailed back to you using USPS First Class Rates at a rate of $3.00 for most small components and $8 - $10 for larger items like drone kits. This fee will need to be paid upfront prior to the item being shipped back.
DOA (Defective on Arrival) components qualify to have their return shipping paid for by JHEMCU so long as the defective item is reported within 7 days from your purchase date. DOA items cannot be soldered or otherwise altered from their original state. Items that show to be used, soldered, modified, or altered in any way will not qualify for DOA shipping fee returns.
Warranty claims will not cover the following:
1. Items that are damaged due to crashes
2. Items that were subjected to misuse
3. Items that were installed and/or configured incorrectly
4. Items that were operated outside of their specified use and ability
5. Items that do not have a valid proof of purchase from an authorized dealer.
By submitting this online warranty / rma claim form, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and accept the all the terms, policies, and other details listed on this page.