UVTCA C.T.E. and S.T.E.M. Drone for Fall 2021 Curriculum
UVTCA C.T.E. and S.T.E.M. Drone for Fall 2021 Curriculum from Cyclone FPV
09/17/21 - All CTE and STEM orders are now closed for the Fall 2021 Semester. If you require kit, you will need to have your child's instructor contact us to arrange an order at this point.
For the first time, Cyclone FPV is offering our Plug'nPilot(tm) solderless drone kits to both the public and educational institutions. The DT140v1 is a limited supply solderless drone kit designed to provide a memorable drone building experience by offering beginner pilots the chance to assemble and program their drones while following our online series of tutorials and instructions.
(Parents who are purchasing this kit for a student registered in a participating drone class at their local school should have a discount code that can be applied during checkout. If you do not have your code, please contact the course instructor at the school.)
- Frame: DT-140
- Flight Controller: JHEMCU GHF420AIO x/plugs
- VTX: JHEMCU VTX5848 Mini
- FPV Cam: 1200TVL Micro
- Motors: Flash Hobby 1408 2800KV w/plugs
- Transmitter: HotRC w/Sbus RX w/plug
- Props: HQ 3x3x3 series
- XT30 Power Connector
- 4 x Red 2mm Banana Plug (Female)
- 4 x Yellow 2mm Banana Plug (Female)
- 4 x Black 2mm Banana Plug (Female)
- 1 x Silicone LiPo Pad
- 1 x LiPo Strap
- 1 x 4Pack Bullnose 3" Props
- 1 x 3s 850mAh Battery
- 1 x iMax LiPo Charger
- If you are purchasing this for a student, your drone kit will be shipped directly to the school. We will not be able to arrange home shipping for school drone kits.
*Products may change in order to accommodate changes in the curriculum, pricing, or availability.