Used DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles
DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles from Cyclone FPV
These are used DJI Goggles that we acquired from previous owners who were looking to change or upgrade. The goggles have been inspected and have passed our testing process. They will be sold "As-Is" and will not be eligible for return. This item will not come with free shipping.
The DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles are truly one-of-a-kind, in performance and style. DJI has created and honed its digital FPV system to satisfy the demands of drone pilots (no easy task).
Racing and freestyle drone pilots alike want the fastest response, lowest latency, and clearest video in their FPV system in order to perform fast movements with the most accuracy. Analog video was the best way to achieve low latency and fast response, but the video was never very clear. And conversely, with digital, the video was clear and crisp, but there was a noticeable delay that many pilots couldn't live with - plus digital HD systems were bulky and cumbersome to put on your drone.
Well, all of that is changed with DJI's entry to Digital HD. Crystal clear 720p 120fps video directly to your goggles, with the lowest latency ever before on a digital HD system (28ms)!
On top of that, get maximum transmission ranges up to 4km with the built-in receiver! No need to spend additional money on an external receiver module.
Note: These goggles require the DJI FPV Air Unit in order to work. However, using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional. The DJI Remote Controller is useful if you want to use its built-in Tx system.
- 202 × 126 × 110 mm (antennas included)
- 184 × 122 × 110 mm (antennas excluded)
- Screen Size: 2-inch × 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440 × 810
- Screen Renew Rate: 120 Hz
- Communication Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) : FCC/MIC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm; SRRC: <19 dBm
- Live View Mode
- Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps)
- High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6 V
- FOV Adjustable from 30° to 54°. adjustable image size from 50%-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58 -70 mm
- Battery: 6.6V-21.75V
- External battery, total power consumption of 7W
- Supported Storage Card: microSD cards with capacities of up to 128GB
- Avoid exposing the goggles to direct sunlight. If you use DJI FPV Goggles and DJI FPV Remote Controller at the same time, you must first link the air unit and the goggles together, and then link the remote controller to the air unit.
- USED DJI FPV Goggles (including the foam padding) × 1
- Power cable × 1
- Antenna × 4
- Headband × 1
- USB-C cable × 1
- Bundle pocket × 1
- please note that the pictures below do not represent the used pair of goggles that we are selling. Used goggles may or may not come with a box, a carrying case, or instructions. They have been worn and should be expected to show standard signs of use.