ThunderPower RC LiPo Batteries 2S 2600mAh Drone Battery
ThunderPower RC LiPo Batteries 2S 2600mAh Drone Battery from Cyclone FPV
2S 2600mAh TX
- Max Charge: 2C
- Recommended Charge: 1.5~2A
- Max Cont. Discharge: N/A
- Max Burst: N/A
- Weight (g): 142g
- Dimensions (mm): 100x30x23
- Connector: JST
Special notices on all LiPos:
- Max Charge is NOT the recommended charge rate but rather the maximum charge rate that the battery can handle. A battery with a max charge rate of 5C with a 1340mAh rating can be charged at a max rate of 5 x 1.340A or 6.7A. However, TPRC has made it clear that charging at or over 2C or 2 x 1.340A in this case (2.68A) will begin to degrade the cell quality.
- Our Recommended Rate is the rate that Cyclone FPV employees have tested and charged the batteries to get the best performance and dependability. In this case, we will always keep our recommended charge rate below 2C.
- Dimensions - this can vary and will be considered estimates only. You MAY NOT return the batteries due to slight changes to the dimensions.
- Weight - this can vary and will be considered an estimate only. You MAY NOT return the batteries due to slight changes to the weight.
- Effective April 2021, Cyclone FPV now tests all LiPos before shipping to make sure that they contain a cell charge ranging between 3.7x and 3.8x. Batteries that pass this test will be sealed with a Cyclone FPV Sticker and will not be eligible for return due to bad cells.
- TInyhawk HD
I was completely pleased with this purchase, charged up, flew no problems at all. I bought 3 of them and all 3 behave the same way. I will purchase again from Cyclonefpv.
Using these Adrenaline 4s 870 mAh 80c,, for the TInyhawk HD, Ripping the skies, and serious flight time,, weight 105.50g very happy with these batteries perfect size and weight for many of my quads, Highly recommended