TBS Powercube v2 - Multi Rotor Stack 4in1 20A ESC
Sorry, this item is out of stock
TBS Powercube v2 - Multi Rotor Stack 4in1 20A ESC from Cyclone FPV
This item will no longer be carried in our store.
Stacked compact, a all-in-one power package for your fpv racer between 120 and 330 size. 2-4S capable, 25A continuous, 45A burst ESCs provide ample juice. The Colibri RACE is a F3 based flight controller with enough processing power and memory to achieve low looptimes. The ESCs are TBS designs based on our BULLETPROOF technology, running the most recent BLHeli-S firmware.
The TBS POWERCUBE combines knowledge and experience over 3 years of research and racing use. It is the new standard for performance, reliability, ease-of use and cost in race machines. Main highlights include
- All-in-one, solder-free system for race quads. Comes with - or plugs into - everything you need.
- Optimized for centralized weight distribution
- Colibri V2.0, STM32F3-based FC, with the best IMU MPU6000 (SPI, 8KHz)
- Bulletproof 4in1 20A 4S DSHOT600 BlHeli-S, BlHeli-S V16.x (FH-00)
- PDB V2.0, providing now double power with 4A on 5V and 250mA on 12V.
- Patented power distribution
- Clean, filtered power for fpv camera and video transmitter, selectable between 5V/12V and VBatt.
- Compatible with FPVision and Core PNP PRO OSD
NEW! TBS COLIBRI RACE V2.0 FLIGHTCONTROL
- MPU6000 new generation accelerometer/gyro
- STM32F303 based chipset for ultimate performance
- PPM, SBUS, DSM, DSMX input (5V and 3.3V provided over internal BUS)
- 6 PWM ESC output channels (autoconnect, internal BUS)
- Choose between plug & play sockets or solder pads for R/C and buzzer
- RGB LED strip support incl. power management
- Extension port for GPS / external compass / pressure sensor
- UART port for peripherals (Blackbox, FrSky telemetry etc.)
- 5V buzzer output
NOTE* THIS VERSION DOES NOT COME WITH THE POWER CABLE OR MOTOR WIRES PRE-SOLDERED. THE XT60 POWER CABLE IS INCLUDED BUT NOT ATTACHED. YOUR MOTORS WILL NEED TO BE DIRECTLY SOLDERED TO THE ESC. IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO SOLDER FOR YOU, IT WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $65.00 CHARGE.