Skyzone Sky02C Drone FPV Goggles 6 Colors
Skyzone Sky02C Drone FPV Goggles 6 Colors from Cyclone FPV
- Support head tracking; Pan : 180°/120°/90°; Tilt: 120°/90°/60°
- 16:9 4:3 switchable
- 854*480 WVGA resolution display
- Adjustable 59-69mm wide range IPD
- RSSI Signal Intensity Indicator
- Diversity 5.8Ghz receiving modules, total 48CH and 6 bands
- Support HDMI IN,AV IN , recording and playback mode
- Built-in fan for defogging and dissipate the heat. With Metal Fan Case
- Spectrum Analyzer, player can check signal strength in the field.
- Support 2S~6S battery, more convenient in the field.
- 1 x SKYZONE SKY02C 5.8Ghz 48CH Diversity FPV Goggles
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Data Cable
- 1 x JR Data Cable
- 2 x 5.8Ghz 2dBi Antenna
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x DC to XT60 Power Cable
I am new to FPV, though after a couple of months using a box goggle (EV800d), where everything was out of focus (due to my middle-age long sightedness), I wanted to try a goggle that wouldn't cost the earth and that would be better suited to my eyesight. I have been using my Sky02C's for about 3 weeks now and am very pleased with them. As many have mentioned in YouTube reviews, the menus and associated buttons take a little getting used to, though it really doesn't take that long to figure it out. I was hesitant about buying Skyzone's since I would potentially have to send them back to Skyzone in China for repairs, so I was leaning towards a pair of FatSharks instead. Though after speaking with Tarek, he reassured me that Skyzone now has a US based service center, and that Cyclone FPV were looking at becoming a registered repairer. That was enough for me to take the plunge! The image quality is nice, and the goggles sit nicely on my face. I really like the galaxy paint job on the outside - much more exciting than a boring white color or similar. The antennae aren't anything special, so factor in having to upgrade them in the short term. I'm still flying whoops so range isn't a big deal for me at the moment. Anyway, so far so good - and I give the Sky02c's a thumbs up, especially when back with the great service that Cyclone FPV provides.
They work well.
I've purchased just about every Eachine, Aomway and rando goggle available after owning my original Skyzone V1's, and I'm so glad I went back to the Sky02C's. These are super comfortable, now come with a fan, power button (take that FS!) and provide the best frequency scanner I've ever seen. A fantastic set of goggles, that can go toe-to-toe with other popular FS modules. These are the goggles to get!