Radiomaster TX16S Hall Sensor Gimbals Mode 2 Transmitter
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Radiomaster TX16S Hall Sensor Gimbals Mode 2 Transmitter from Cyclone FPV
- Brand Name: RadioMaster
- Item Name: TX16S Transmitter
- Channel: 16CH
- Mode: Mode2
- Size: 183*212*66 mm
- Weight: 736g (without battery)
- Voltage: DC7-8.4V
- Battery Compartment: 25*52*97mm
- 2 x18650 (tray included) , 21700 7.4v 2s Pack or 7.4v 2s Lipoly (Batteries not included)
- Current: 400mah (excluding external module)
- External Micro SD slot: Card Included
- 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
- Touch Panel Ready (requires OpenTX 2.4 and Upgrade Panel Sold separately)
- STM32F429BIT6 MCU
- Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor-readable color touch panel screen
- Compatible with OpenTX
- Wheel menu button
- Full-Size High-Quality HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facias
- Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Full Speed Native TBS Crossfire support (400K)
- Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
- Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
- Voice function
- Vibration reminder function
- Improved JR module slot
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk and more!)
- Three-color LED status display
- USB-C Charging port.
- USB-C Simulator and PC connection port
- External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.
Internal Multi-protocol RF System
- Cypress Semiconductor CYRF6936: DSM/DSMX, Walkera Devo
- Texas Instruments CC2500: FrSky, Futaba, SFHSS
- Amiccom A7105: FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan
- Nordic Semiconductor NRF24L01: HiSky, Syma, ASSAN, and most other Chinese models
RF Chip Data
- The TX16S internal RF system features the CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105, and CYRF6936 RF Chip modules all integrated on one board. This module is most of today’s prominent RF protocols (See RF Chip data below). The RadioMaster internal RF module will support firmware updates directly from the radio Operating system. No complicated update procedures.
- 1 x TX16S/TX16S with TBS Crossfire MicroTX (Optional)
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x 18650 Tray
- 1 x Throttle Return Springs
- Batteries do not come with this. If you would like to purchase batteries, we offer the pair of 18650 Li-Ions that work with this unit. Click here.
- This item does not come with free shipping.
- This item is brand new and unopened. You will need to contact RadioMaster for any support or warranty information. We will not accept returns on this item. All Sales Are Final.
- Open TX
- Taranis QX7
Quick delivery and great price. I look forward to doing more business with Cyclone FPV!
really loving my TX16S
This is an awesome radio. Open TX is worth learning. I find navigating and programming to be a lot easier in comparison to my X9D+. Very happy with this!
The gimbals are really smooth and that seems to come out in my flying. It's a little larger and heavier than my Taranis QX7 but I love the flexability and the larger screen.