Quanum Elite QB66 VTX CAM AIO Combo
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Quanum Elite QB66 VTX CAM AIO Combo from Cyclone FPV
FPV almost anything with this compact all in one camera and 25mW video transmitter, from mini drones, cars, planes and trains.
Lightweight, easy to install, one push button operation to select and scroll between 40 channels in 5 bands including RaceBand . It doesn't get any easier.
Plug into a 1S LiPoly battery with the supplied power cable or onto your 5V rail and you're ready to go. Excellent video and latency in such a small, compact, user-friendly package.
Get into FPV with a small, lightweight and budget-friendly camera and VTX combo. With the new improved flexible coaxial antenna.
- Micro sized camera and VTX combo
- Lightweight design (4.5g)
- 40 channel VTX including race band
- Easy to install, plug and play design
- Push button control
- Powered by a 1S 3.5V LiPoly battery
- Coaxial cable between VTX and polarized antenna
- Transmitter power: 25mW
- Input power: 2.5~5V
- Camera resolution: 600TVL
- Min illumination: 1 lux
- Field of view: 120deg viewing angle
- Antenna dimensions: 20 x 25mm
- Antenna: 3 lobe right-hand circular polarized
- Video output: NTSC
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5 bands 40 channels
- Raceband: 5658~5917
- Size: 20 x 19 x 17mm (excluding antenna)
- Weight: 4.5g
- Band F: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860, 5880
- Band E: 5705, 5685, 5665, 5645, 5885, 5905, 5925, 5945
- Band A: 5865, 5845, 5825, 5805, 5785, 5765, 5745, 5725
- Band R: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917
- Band B: 5733, 5752, 5771, 5790, 5809, 5828, 5847, 5866