PandaRC VTX Nano 16x16 25~400mW 5.8GHz
PandaRC VTX Nano 16x16 25~400mW 5.8GHz from Cyclone FPV
The PandaRC Nano VTX is an incredible small VTX! It comes with six adjustable power outputs ranging from 0mW/25mW/50mW/100mW/200mW/400mW. Excellent VTX for all your small builds!
- Incredibly small and lightweight
- Up to 400mW of output power
- Low power consumption: +5V/350mA@400mW
- Ultra-clean transmission (Up to 8 pilots at once)
- PitMode - Power up your quad during a race. Now with team race capability
- Easy OSD, FC and RC Channel Change with fallback button menu.
- CE Certified
- Stable power once warmed up.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Output power: 0mW/25mW/50mW/100mW/200mW/400mW
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 40CH
- Video format: NTSC/PAL
- Support OSD for RCDrone
- Connector: UF.L(IPE-X)
- Dimension: 15mmx15mmx3mm (with out mounting holes）
- Mounting holes: 16mmx16mm
- Weight: 1.5g
- 1 x PandaRC Nano 16X16 25~400mW 5.8GHz VTX (U.FL)
Great little vtx from an even better company thanks cyclonefpv.
Image looks great, this is a very good inexpensive vtx.
Excellent vtx. Perfect size for my build. Easy to install with my 16x16 stack. I will definitely be buying this again