PandaRC VT5804M V2 VTX
PandaRC VT5804M V2 VTX from Cyclone FPV
PandaRC has many options available for reliable and affordable 5.8GHz VTX, featuring different sizes, connectors, and output power levels. This version features an updated MMCX connector and 30x30 holes for stack mounting.
- Output power is stable and transmission distance is far: ≥0.5km 25mW, ≥1km 200mW, ≥2km 600mW (stick antenna).
- Switchable transmitting power, including 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW / 600mW mode.
- Output 48 frequency points, and have E group, F group 8 competing frequency at the same time using each other without interference.
- Frequency lock fast, boot does not interfere with companions.
- Comes with output power self-test function.
- Full format video format: NTSC / PAL.
- Wide input voltage range and low power consumption: 7V-24V, +12V/260mA 600mW.
- Installation hole corresponds to 30x30 stacks.
- Input voltage: 7-24V
- Output Power: 25/100/200/400/600mw switchable
- Frequency: 5.8G 48CH
- Connector: MMCX
- Mounting: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 12g
- 1x PandaRC VT5804M V2 30x30 5.8GHz 25-600mW VTX - MMCX
- Click here for help manual
VTX Test without Antenna
Mounted on top of my fc/esc stack for a clean look and solid feel. Has easy interface. Lights show power, band and frequency. Antenna is removable and upgradeable. Using stock antenna and 600mw output I'm getting a range of about 300m. It's probably higher, but I don't like flying beyond LOS.