PandaRC VT5804M-HV V2 30x30 VTX
PandaRC VT5804M-HV VTX from Cyclone FPV
PandaRC has many options available for reliable and affordable 5.8GHz VTX, featuring different sizes, connectors, and output power levels. This version features an updated MMCX connector and 30x30 holes for stack mounting.
- Output power is stable and transmission distance is far: ≥0.5km 25mW, ≥1km 200mW, ≥2km 600mW (stick antenna).
- Switchable transmitting power, including 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW / 600mW mode.
- Output 48 frequency points, and have E group, F group 8 competing frequency at the same time using each other without interference.
- Frequency locks fast, boot does not interfere with companions.
- Comes with an output power self-test function.
- Full format video format: NTSC / PAL.
- Wide input voltage range and low power consumption: 7V-24V, +12V/260mA 600mW.
- The installation hole corresponds to 30x30 stacks.
- Input voltage: 7-24V
- Output Power: 25/100/200/400/600mw switchable
- Frequency: 5.8G 48CH
- Connector: MMCX
- Mounting: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 12g
- 1x PandaRC VT5804M-HV 30x30 5.8GHz 25-600mW VTX - MMCX
- Click here for help manual
VTX Test without Antenna
- Tramp osd
- power change feature
- RH clover antennas
- PandaRC vt5802m
Was a bit big bit I snapped the ears off and it works fine. Great VTX, can't beat it for the price.
Easy to setup. Tramp osd channel/ power change feature is great. A must have. Great range. One of my favorite, go-to VTXs.
These are my favorite vtx. PandaRC vt5802m v2. I can run 25mw about 50' off the ground out 1000' before I start to get lines. I run custom RH clover antennas I build on both my vtx and hdo2 goggles.
Very nice! I have 4 of them, just in case! Thanks to Tarek! from CycloneFPV!
I've been using these VTXs for about 6 months. They are cheap and effective. When I saw them on sale, I picked up a couple more for spares. Thanks for the great service Cyclone!