PandaRC VT5804M-HV V2 VTX
Sorry, this item is out of stock
PandaRC VT5804M-HV V2 VTX from Cyclone FPV
PandaRC has many options available for reliable and affordable 5.8GHz VTX, featuring different sizes, connectors, and output power levels. This version features an updated MMCX connector and 30x30 holes for stack mounting.
- Output power is stable and transmission distance is far: ≥0.5km 25mW, ≥1km 200mW, ≥2km 600mW (stick antenna).
- Switchable transmitting power, including 0mW / 25mW / 100mW / 200mW / 400mW / 600mW mode.
- Output 48 frequency points, and have E group, F group 8 competing frequency at the same time using each other without interference.
- Frequency lock fast, boot does not interfere with companions.
- Comes with output power self-test function.
- Full format video format: NTSC / PAL.
- Wide input voltage range and low power consumption: 7V-24V, +12V/260mA 600mW.
- Installation hole corresponds to 30x30 stacks.
- Input voltage: 7-24V
- Output Power: 25/100/200/400/600mw switchable
- Frequency: 5.8G 48CH
- Connector: MMCX
- Mounting: 30.5x30.5mm
- Weight: 12g
- 1x PandaRC VT5804M V2 30x30 5.8GHz 25-600mW VTX - MMCX
- Click here for help manual
VTX Test without Antenna
- RH clover antennas
- PandaRC vt5802m
Easy to setup. Tramp osd channel/ power change feature is great. A must have. Great range. One of my favorite, go-to VTXs.
These are my favorite vtx. PandaRC vt5802m v2. I can run 25mw about 50' off the ground out 1000' before I start to get lines. I run custom RH clover antennas I build on both my vtx and hdo2 goggles.
Very nice! I have 4 of them, just in case! Thanks to Tarek! from CycloneFPV!
I've been using these VTXs for about 6 months. They are cheap and effective. When I saw them on sale, I picked up a couple more for spares. Thanks for the great service Cyclone!
Nice vtx at great price