Matek PDB-XT60 w/BEC (5V and 12V)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Matek PDB-XT60 w/BEC (5V and 12V) from Cyclone FPV
The PDB-XT60 has been engineered to provide the highest possible performance and reliability in a 36*50mm & 4 layers PCB. It distributes power from a LiPo pack to 6 ESCs, as well as providing synchronized & regulated DC 5V outputs & linear regulated DC 12V for powering Cameras, Servos, RC receiver, Flight Controllers, Video Transmitters, LEDs, etc.It offers a XT60 socket to connect the LiPo pack convenientlyGeneral:
- Input voltage range (3S-4S LiPo operation): 9 - 18V DC
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- LED power indicators ( 5V & 12V outputs )
- 6 ESC outputs & 1 pair VCC/GND pads
- Continuous current: 25A*4 or 15A*6
- Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 30A*4 or 20A*6
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera with linear regulator.
- The battery should be 4S LiPo (13~18V DC)
- Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC
- Continuous current: 500mA (Max.0.8A 5s/minute)
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
- Output voltage= 3S LiPo voltage -1V
- Dimensions: 36 x 50 x 4 mm (without XT60)
- Mounting: 30.5 x 30.5mm, ÌÇ_3mm
- Weight: 7.5g(w/o XT60), 11g(w/ XT60)
- 2oz copper, 4-layers &1.6mm PCB.
- Built-in XT60 Socket
- Total 6 pairs ESC solder tabs are fit for H or X type frame 5V & 12V Output LED indicators & Short circuit tolerant
- 1 x Matek Systems PDB-XT60
I have not used it yet, but upon visual inspection, this device seems to fit the bill. It's form factor matches a typical F4 flight controller and can mount in a stack. It eliminates cable clutter by splitting the battery source into four outputs to provide power to ESCs. The solder pads are large and use lots of vias (9 each). The onboard 12V/5V regulators are also super handy as power sources for camera and receiver. Build quality seems very good. Can't wait to try it.