M2 M3 Hardware Starter Sets for Drones
Sorry, this item is out of stock
M2 M3 Hardware Starter Sets for Drones from Cyclone FPV
We have put together a handful of hardware starter sets that have become the most popular pieces when we assemble or repair drones at our facility in Texas. After receiving requests from our customers, we have put together combinations that we know you will find useful in your building and repair process.
Our screw/fastener sets come in our round containers that are portioned into 8 sections. We have taken the screws and fasteners and filled them to the top of each container and then listed an estimated count for each one. Please note that the counts will be +- a few depending on how they rest when they are filled.
All screws are color-coded to match our sizing chart. The purpose is to not only help you quickly pick the size you need but also help you sort them out should you end up with a mess after your build (like we do)!
6mm - orange, 7mm - yellow, 8mm - silver, 9mm - orange, 10mm - blue, 12mm - red, 14mm - green, 16mm - yellow, 18mm - blue, 20mm - silver
M3 Button Head Container #1:
- M3 6mm button head screws - 70
- M3 8mm button head screws - 60
- M3 10mm button head screws - 50
- M3 12mm button head screws - 50
- M3 14mm button head screws - 40
- M3 16mm button head screws - 30
- M3 steel fasteners - 100
- M3 steel locking fasteners - 70
M2 Button Head Container #2:
- M2 4mm button head screws - 60
- M2 5mm button head screws - 60
- M2 6mm button head screws - 60
- M2 7mm button head screws - 60
- M2 8mm button head screws - 60
- M2 10mm button head screws - 60
- M2 12mm button head screws - 30
- M2 16mm button head screws - 30
- M2 steel fasteners - 80
- M2 steel locking fasteners - 60
(we will the adding M2 socket head, M3 socket head, and spacer/standoff sets in February 2021)
Used a few of the screws I like the color coding but what I like about y’all at cyclone fpv is your service and the way you jump right on an issue thanks for everything you do
Man I love how well organized this thing is.
Very useful and convenient to find and the write screws and nuts when you need them. No guessing!