Lumenier BLHeli_32 32bit 35A 4-in-1 ESC 2-4s - Used
This item is an open box/used item that has been tested and is ready to ship at a discounted price. The picture you seemay be the actual used item or, when time did not permit, the picture of the item as posted under the new version. I tried to provide pictures of the used items but I simply do not have the time to take still pictures of ever used item before I post it. You can expect the item to show signs of use including the following:
- solder on the pads
- cut wire harness, shortened wires, or no wire harness
- glue, double sided tape, etc.
- scratches etc. from use
- soldered wires that have not been removed
- items that come from the factory with wire harnesses, antennas, buzzers, power connectors, etc. will usually not have those items included in the used deals. I will do my best to include them if I can, but if they were not present during testing, and I did not find any spares, then the item, and only the item, will be included in the sale.
The blemishes and other factors that are a direct result from being used will not impede the quality or function of this item. A few more things to note please:
- Flight Controllers- Used flight controllers are tested by attaching the controller to the pc and performing a firmware update in BetaFlight (unless the FC requires proprietary software. Once this test is complete and the firmware is updated, a quick log-in is done to make sure that we have Gyro function. Once that is done, the FC is packaged up for sale.
- Power Distribution Boards- Used PDB's are tested by attaching them to a power source and verifying that the accurate voltage is being read from the output sources. Once that is done, the PDB is packaged up for sale.
- Video Transmitters- Used VTX's are tested by connecting them to a power source and verifying that video is able to be transmitted using a standard FPV camera. The signal will be tested on the default channel (usually A1). Once this is done, the VTX is packaged up for sale.
- FPV Cameras- Used FPV Cameras are tested by connecting them to a VTX and testing to make sure that video is able to be transmitted. Once that is done, the FPV Camera is packaged up for sale.
- Speed Controllers- Used ESC's are tested by connecting the ESC to the FC and Motor, performing a firmware update, and then running the motor. Once that is done, the ESC is packaged up for sale.
- Receivers- Used RTX's are tested by attaching them to a working Flight Controller and binding them to an in-house transmitter. The FC will then be attached to BetaFlight to verify that the receiver is working properly. Once that is done, the RTX will be packaged up for sale.
- Transmitters- Used TX's are tested by binding it to a working receiver and FC and then connecting it to BetaFlight to make sure that the receiver is able to receive the signals. Once that is done, the TX is packaged up for sale.
I strongly recommend that you ask any questions prior to ordering. I discount these items to a price that is below my cost in an effort to offer some really good discounts to the FPV community. My goal is to make sure you are well taken care of so if you are not familiar with products like this, please hold off on purchasing until I can assist you.
The Lumenier BLHeli_32 35A 4-in-1 ESC 2-4s w/ BEC 3A/12v, 1A/5vfeatures the latest gen. BLHeli_32 firmware, and it is compatible with the newest DSHOT 1200 protocol. The 32bit archetecture enables the ESC to run at incredible speeds resulting in better performance, faster input signals and lower latency compared to older 8bit ESCs.
The 4-in-1 ESC is low profile and compact in size, saving weight and making builds easy. This ESC includes a powerful on board 12v 3A BEC as well as a 5v 1A BEC. The ESC features new BLHeli_32 firmware pre-installed on them.
Benefits of BLHeli_32 Firmware on32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better performance from the new 32bit ESC‰ۡó»s. Faster input signals withlower latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or even faster protocols! (Read about DSHOT) (Read about DSHOT1200)
The 32-bit platform also allows more functionality and features that simply wasn‰ۡó»t possible on 8bit ESC‰ۡó»s, such as
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and realiability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable ‰ۡÌÝ̏Brake on Stop‰ۡó� force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
Note: Not all of these features have been implemented yet. They are ideas from the developer (aka sskaug).
- New 32bitCortex-M0 running at 48MHz
- On board BEC3A/12v, 1A/5v
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Lightweight, and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-4s LiPo battery compatible
- DSHOT 1200 compatible!
- Input:2-4s LiPoly
- Constant:35 Amps (per channel)
- Burst:45 Amps(per channel)
- BEC:3A/12v, 1A/5v
- Signal wire:15cm
- Weight:15g (without motor wires)
- 1xLumenier BLHeli_32 35A 4-in-1 ESC 2-4s w/ BEC 3A/12v, 1A/5v, DSHOT 1200
- 1x Set of plastic standoffs
- 1x 6p mini signal wire (35mm)