JHEMCU Play F4 Whoop AIO FC 1-2S 5A
JHEMCU Play F4 Whoop AIO FC 1-2S 5A from Cyclone FPV
- Brand Name: JHEMCU
- Model: Play F4 Whoop
- Item Name: F4 Flight Controller Built-in 5A 4In1 ESC
- Board Size: 28.5x28.5mm
- Screw Hole Spacing: 24.5x24.5mm ( M3)
- Board Weight: 3g
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6
- Sensor: MPU6000 Triaxial accelerometer/ Triaxial Gyroscope ( SPI Connection)
- Input Voltage: 1-2S Lipo
- BEC: 0.5A ( 1S ) ; 1.5A ( 2S )
- Built-in OSD interface
- - Support BLHeli Suite ESC programming
- - Support Voltage Detection
- - Support LED Strip
- - Support Smart Audio OSD Control
- - Support Buzzer
- - Support Compatible PPM, SBUS, IBUS, DSM2/DSMX Receiver
- Input Voltage: 1-2S
- Con. Current: 5A
- Peak Current: 7A ( 2S)
- Support BLHeliSuite Programmable
- Factory Firmware: S_H_50_REV16_7.HEX
- - Support Oneshot125, Multishot, DShot150, DShot300, DShot600, PWM
- 1x JHEMCU F4 Flight Controller Built-in ESC Module
- 1x Power Cable
- 4x 3P*1.25mm Plug Connector
*FC Firmware is NOX in Betaflight.
- BetaFPV C01
- ORT Micro Vee
- VTX 400mw w
- Camera BeeBrain
- Canopy PandaRC
I now have a few of these boards from different sellers. I feel cyclone always has the best price on these boards when they are in stock. I throw them in all my 1-2s, less-than 3" ultralight and whoop builds. So far I must have the best luck, but, I am just completely abusive with these boards. I burn off solder pads because im horrible at soldering. i drop solder everywhere on the board and i scrape it off with an exacto knife. I throw them on 3" 1s builds drawing all those amps on low volts but then i just power loop into garages and nose dive into the ground. Then when the frame explodes i grab the board and a new frame and do it all over. Not one has died on me yet (knock on wood). I even botched the firmware update and thought i bricked it but nope - stilll going. :) Thanks CycloneFPV !
100 packs not that many really 3-4 minute flight but no issues. Changed esc firmware to 16.9 blhemi m and bf 4.25 all is fine. Good layout handles wet grass fine and I'm flying one on 75mm 2s and another on 1202.5 3 inch ( maybe 20 packs) but works great.
I prefer these over the crazy bee f3 pro . They can push some 1102s and 1103s nicely . I like the purple too .
The price is pretty good but for that, you get a flight controller that doesn't work. I got magic smoke after plugging in and testing a motor on 1s. Then it had problems with keeping the receiver powered on and wouldn't ever arm the quad.
Only installed 1 of the 2 I ordered but so far so good. Performs amazing plenty of pads to power everything. RacerXFpv 3" SpeedRacer frame JHEMCU 1-2s AIO w/ 20awg & BT 2.0 connector RcInpower 1202.5 11500kv FlyWoo RaceWire Single Leds GF 3016 or HQ T3x1.5 BetaFPV C01 Pro Camera BeeBrain V2 Canopy PandaRC Nano VTX 400mw w/ ORT Micro Vee XM+ 7075 Hardware