JHEMCU GHF411AIO F4 Flight Controller 20A ESC
JHEMCU GHF411AIO F4 Flight Controller 20A ESC from Cyclone FPV
This item is discontinued and will no longer be stocked.
- Brand Name: JHEMCU
- Model: GHF411AIO
- Item Name: F4 OSD Flight Controller Built-in 20A 4in1 ESC
- Size: 32.5x32.5mm
- Mounting Hole: 25.5x25.5mm
- Weight: 6.3g
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
- MPU: MPU6000 ( SPI)
- Firmware: Betaflight MATEKF411 ( MK41)
- Built-in Betaflight OSD ( AT7456E)
- Built-in Current Sensor
- Support WS2812 LED
- Input Voltage: 2-4S Lipo
- Con. Current: 20A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Support PWM, Oneshot42, Oneshot125, Multishot, Dshot150 and Dshot300, Dshot600
- 1x F4 FC AIO 20A ESC Board
- 2x Power Cable
- 1x XT30 Plug Connector
- 4x 1.25mm Connector for Motor(Plug and Play)
- 4x Anti-vibration Ball
- plug pads
If you want cheap power , these boards are a must have . I have 2 that are holding up very well ,and I push my drones to the limits .
I have this board on two platforms now; Tadpole and TinyTrainer and both have been performing perfectly. The pin-out makes logical sense and the pads are reasonably spaced. My only complaint is how close the plug pads are to direct solder pads. Otherwise this is an awesome board for the money.
I've put about 12 2s packs through it with no issue. Time will tell if it holds up when I move up to 3s. Also no instruction or wiring diagram comes in the package. Can't beat the price though.