JHEMCU FS2A-4CH Receiver FlySky Receiver Turnigy Receiver
JHEMCU FS2A-4CH Receiver FlySky Receiver Turnigy Receiver from Cyclone FPV
- Item name: Flysky FS2A 4CH Receiver
- Channels: 4CH
- Output signal: PWM
- Frequency range: 2.408-2.475GHZ
- Bandwidth: 135
- Receiver sensitivity: -92DBM
- 2.4G mode: AFHDS 2A
- Failsafe: Yes
- Supply voltage: 3.3-10V
- Distance: 400+ meters
- Working current: 20MA
- Dimensions: 11 * 25MM
- Weight: 0.9 grams
- Support: FS-I6, FS-I6X, FS-I6S, FS-TM8, FS-TM10, FS-I10 and other AFHDS 2A protocol transmitter
- 1 X FS2A 4CH AFHDS 2A Mini Compatible Receiver
1. Press and hold the Binding button, and supply power to the receiver, the green LED blinks fast means entering the binding mode.
2. Make the transmitter enter BIND mode.
3. The LED indicator will blink slowly which means that binding succeeded.
4. Once this has happened, stop the binding process on the transmitter, power off both units, turn the transmitter back on first, and then power up the RX. The light should be solid and binding is done.
The receiver can normally receive the transmitter signal, push the rocker to the the failsafe set, long press the receiver bind button, the blue light flashes quickly several times and then always bright , failsafe settings is successful.