JHEMCU FS-RX2A Pro Receiver Flysky Receiver Turnigy Receiver
JHEMCU FS-RX2A Pro Receiver Flysky Receiver Turnigy Receiver from Cyclone FPV
- Item name: FS-RX2A receiver
- Channel: 10(IBUS), 8(PPM)
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475GHZ
- Number of bands: 135
- RX Sensitivity: -92dBm
- 2.4GHz protocol: AFHDS 2A
- Signal output: IBUS, PPM
- Antenne length: 33mm
- Power input: 3.3-5V
- Control distance: 400m+
- Current: 30MA
- Size: 12*15mm
- Weight: 1g
- Compatible Transmitter: All AFHDS 2A Transmitter, for example, FS-I6,FS-I6X,FS-I6S,FS-TM8,FS-TM10,FS-I10.
- 1 x RX2A Receiver
**Note: Failsafe only works on IBUS, not in PPM.
1. Press and hold the Binding button, and supply power to the receiver, the green LED blinks fast means entering the binding mode.
2. Make the transmitter enter BIND mode.
3. The LED indicator will blink slowly which means that binding succeeded.
4. Once this has happened, stop the binding process on the transmitter, power off both units, turn the transmitter back on first, and then power up the RX. The light should be solid and binding is done.