JHEMCU F4 Openlager Black Box Module for BetaFlight
Sorry, this item is out of stock
JHEMCU F4 Openlager Black Box Module for BetaFlight from Cyclone FPV
Blackbox is a useful tool for tuning drones because it offers more insight and precision than tuning by eye. Currently, most flight controllers have very little memory storage available for Blackbox data.
The Openlager solves the issue of low memory by using a micro sd card to record Blackbox data. This external module connects to a UART on your flight controller.
- Power supply: +5V
- Interface: UART
- Open source address: https://github.com/d-ronin/openlager
Instructions for Use
- Prepare your own Micro SD card. Connect the F4-openlager module and the flight controller correctly. Refer to the wiring diagram for the connection method. The BetaFlight ground station sets the port function of the external black box. Here, UART7 is used as a demonstration, and Blackbox logging is selected, and the baud rate is 2000000. Enter the black box interface and select Serial Port, 2KHZ, GYRO_SCALED, (Black logging rate/mode are selected according to their actual needs). After each setting is completed, click the Save and Restart button.
- Red light: power is normal
- Blue light off: SD card detected, ready to work
- Blue light flashes slowly: no SD card
- Blue light flashes quickly: it will only appear after the remote control is unlocked, and the black box normally writes the data returned by the flight controller
Reading of black box files
- Export the LOG000 file of the SD card to the computer (the file serial number is automatically incremented by 1 each time the power is turned on), where the CFG file is the black box configuration file, this can be exported without. LOG000 is the log file generated after unlocking this time. It can be opened with Betaflight Blackbox Explorer software and the recorded flight data can be seen.
- 1x JHEMCU Betaflight F4 Openlager
- 1x Wiring Set