JHEMCU D8 FR Pro v1 FrSky 8 Channel Receiver
JHEMCU D8 FR Pro v1 FrSky 8 Channel Receiver from Cyclone FPV
- Item name: 2.4G 8CH Receiver
- Distance: 300M +
- Resolution: 1024
- Interface: PPM SBUS output (default shipping SBUS output)
- Voltage: 5V-20V
- Current: 25MA
- Support flight control of PPM or SBUS interface, such as CC3D NAZE32 F3 F4 and so on.
- Compatible with frsky X9D remote control (D8 mode), XJT (D8 Mode), DJT, DFT, DHT
- Size: 12 * 17MM
- Weight: 1g
- X9D remote control select D8 mode, the receiver hold down BIND power, then led always on, the remote control select BIND, the receiver led off means the frequency is completed, the remote control to exit the frequency mode, let go BIND key, Electric can be used.
- DJT, DFT tuner press and hold the tuner button to turn on the power of the remote controller. At this moment, the tuner enters the tuner mode, and the receiver will hold the BIND power-on. When the tuner frequency is completed, the led will be off. At this moment, the remote control restarts,BIND key, the receiver can be used to restart
- XJT dip switch dip switch selection D8 mode, and the frequency of the above
- PPM output mode:
- Short PPM pads on the back of the receiver are ppm outputs that can be used to connect flight control, or wireless simulations, or wireless coaches
- SBUS output mode:
- Short the SBUS pad on the back of the receiver for SBUS output
- Loss of control:
- Currently only support the third channel out of control, can not define their own, regardless of any way to control the various channels, please throttle channel in the third channel.
- 1 x 2.4G 8CH Receiver