HGLRC Veyron 3 CineWhoop HD Caddx Vista 4S / 6S Version
HGLRC Veyron 3 CineWhoop HD Caddx Vista 4S / 6S Version from Cyclone FPV
- Safety always comes first.
- Are you still worried that there is no way to fly around the crowd?
- Are you still worried that the flight time is not long enough?
- If you want to get a 4K image with a GoPro camera and an HD digital video transmitter, Veyron will be your best choice.
- With a new bumper method, EVA pipe, and 136mm wheelbase, Veyron will become the safest and lightest flying helper.
- The battery can be placed vertically or horizontally to better adjust the center of gravity.
- Strong protection with EVA protective cover.
- 186 ° duct design, firm structure, and lightweight.
- Work well with HD digital video transmitters and GoPro cameras.
- Mini and light ZEUS35 AIO flight controller.
- Type:3 Inch Cinewhoop Frame
- Weight:110.1g（Gopro Mount excluded）
- Input Voltage:3-6S
- FC Firmware:BF HGLRCF411(HGLR)
- ESC Firmware: BLS
Caddx Vista HD Digital System
- Item Name: Vista Kit
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Transmitter Power(EIRP): FCC/SRRC/MIC: <30dBm, CE: <14dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end): Low Latency Mode(720p 120fps): 21-28ms, High Quality Mode(720p 60fps): 30-40ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: 4km, CE: 0.7km
- I/O Interface: USB-C,IPEX,3-in-1 Port,microSD card slot
- Input Power: 7.4-26.4V
- Motor: KV 3600KV(4S)
- KV 2400KV(6S)
- 1x Veyron 3 Cinewhoop Frame Kit （Gopro Mount included）
- 1x Zeus35 AIO
- 1x Caddx Vista
- 4x Forward 1408 Motors
- 6x T3045 propeller
- 1x Hammer Antenna
- 2x Battery Straps
Note: This build comes with the embedded DJI receiver. If you are not going to be using the DJI Transmitter, then we can add another receiver for you. Your options include:
If you would like to purchase DJI Goggles and/or a DJI Transmitter for this HGLRC Sector132 HD Series, please select from the options below:
- USB C 90o adapter
- video recordings
- BF 4.2
I love this this was a good choice as I first DJI drone
Upon purchase you need to flash ESCs (16.9), need to flash FC to BF 4.2 needs PID tuning and new rates. You also need to enable bi-directional Dshot and enable filtering. You will need to purchase a USB C 90º adapter to activate the Caddx air unit. I have flown this with 4s 850s and 4s 1300s it carries a GoPro 8 and 9 like a champ. The video back to the goggles is flawless and capable of producing video recordings with or without the GoPro. Overall I'm pleased with the product and CycloneFPV in general, I will be making future purchases from them.
Works great , looking forward to purchasing more quads from Cyclone