HGLRC Sector5 V3 4S 6S FreeStyle FPV Racing Drone Ratel PNP BNF Edition
HGLRC Sector5 V3 4S 6S FreeStyle FPV Racing Drone Ratel PNP BNF Edition from Cyclone FPV
The Sector5 V3 is a 5" Freestyle quadcopter that comes fully built with everything you need to have an amazing flight experience! It has now gotten even better with the whole new features! Lots of new parts have been upgraded in the V3, including the new arm protectors, new GPS mount, power cable fixing mount. The upgraded carbon fiber, screws and TPU printed parts make the V3 more durable than the V2.
- Pre-installed LEDs and GPS.
- Control the LED lights easily with the press of a button on the Zeus F722 FC. The Sector5 V3 also supports GPS-rescue with one of the most stable GPS - HGLRC M80 installed.
- No Props in view
- No more props in view with the V3. Enjoy the clear view of flying!
- Adjustable camera mount angle
- Adjust the angle of the camera mount from 25°, 30°, 35° to 40° to suit your needs.
- Capacitor slot to hide the capacitor for a neater look
- Cannot find the capacitor in the drone? it is "hidden" somewhere :)
A complete range of TPU parts
- All the STL files of the TPU parts used in this drone will be available for free! You can always print spare parts by yourself if you have a 3D printer. Check the files here
HGLRC Sector 5 V3 Freestyle FPV Racing Drone Caddx Ratel Version
Net Weight:442.4g(Weight without receiver)
Sector 5 V3 Freestyle Frame 5 inch
- Type:5" frame
- Support for propellers:up to 5.5 inches
- Overall size:172.5 * 136.7mm
- Weight:177.9g（contain TPU）
F722 Flight Controller
- CPU:STM32F722 RET6
- Input Voltage:3-6S Lipo
- BEC Output:5V/3A,9V/2A
60A BL32 3-6S 4in1 ESC
- Input Voltage:3-6S Lipo
- Steady Current:60A
- Peak Current:65A（10 Sec）
MT VTX 800MW
- Output power:PIT/25/100/200/400/800mW
- Input:DC 7-28V
Caddx Ratel FPV Camera
- Image Sensor:1/1.8 " 1200TVL CMOS
- Input Power:DC 5V
- Net weight:8g
HGLRC 2306.5 Brushless Motor
- 1900KV (6S) / 2550KV (4S)
- No.of Cells(Lipo):16.8 V
- Recommended Prop(inch):5Inch
- Power Supply:5V
- Size:18.5mm x 18.5mm x 7.1mm
W554A LED Lightboard
- Motor Voltage:2-6S
- LED Voltage:5V
- Weight:5.2g（4 pcs）
- 1x F722 Flight Controller
- 1x 60A BL32 3-6S 4in1 ESC
- 1x MT VTX 800mW
- 1x Caddx Ratel FPV Camera
- 1x Sector 5 V3 Freestyle Frame Kit
- 4x 2306.5 1900KV Motor
- 1x M80 GPS
- 4x W554A LED Lightboard
- 8x EthixS5 propeller
- 1x Hammer Antenna
- 4x Battery Strap
* Please remember that the PNP version does not come with a receiver.
- GPS rescue
- price quad
- buying experience
Like the title says, this thing is an absolute ROCKET! The stock Betaflight PID’s are great and although I’m an iNav guy it’s a solid flyer right out of the box. It’s extremely well built and I’m not sure how they do it but their solder joints are insane....I can only dream about getting my connections to look that shiny and perfect. The only thing I discovered (and this isn’t CyclonFPV’s fault) is the Zeus F722 board HGLRC uses in the Sector 5 BNF doesn’t have the GPS port (like my other Zeus F722 boards do) and doesn’t have breakout pads for the SDA /SCL connection so I’m unable to install my Beitian BN-880 with a compass. Again, nothing against CycloneFPV but HGLRC could (and should) spec this to eliminate any confusion for the iNav guys that want a compass for position hold/true RTH/auto landing. Other than the lack of a GPS port I absolutely love this machine and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it AND CycloneFPV to any and all pilots. I plan to swap the FC to one with a GPS port but it’s already my favorite quad....oh and super fast shipping from CycloneFPV as usual! Pilots, get ya one and NJOY! JW
This is my absolute favorite quad that I have now and I've got quite a few. It arrived beautifully assembled and took me literally 30 seconds to bind to my TX16S and I was flying. The 800mw VTX gives clear amazing range with the GPS rescue ready to save you if you push out a bit too far. It arrived with everything, including flight modes and GPS failsafe setup so I just had to adjust the PID's slightly for my own style needs. Overall I give the quad a 10/10 in quality, flight , style, endurance and reliability. I honestly didn't expect this mid price quad to be such a beast and winner.
Superb drone. Nicely built and great colors on the TPU. The LED’s add a nice touch.
Good experience! I wish u guys can stock on the tmotor ft5 6s drone. Id buy that next.
The drone was exactly as expected PLUS the price was very good PLUS the shipping was very fast. Great buying experience and would highly recommend the drone and buying from Cyclone FPV.