Hawkeye Firefly Micro Cam 2 160 Degree 2.5K HD Recording
Hawkeye Firefly Micro Cam 2 160 Degree 2.5K HD Recording from Cyclone FPV
- Resolutions: 2.5K 30FPS/1080P 60/30FPS/720P 60FPS
- AV: PAL/NTSC
- Micro SD card: Class 10
- SD card supported: 8-64G
- Weight: 31 gram
- Battery: 600mAH
- Working time: About 60 minutes
- Charging time: About 2-3 Hours
- File format: MOV
- Lens: F/2.8, 6 glasses
- Angle: Diagonal 160 degrees
- Voltage: 5V
- Current: 400mA
- It is tiny, water resistant and yet powerful
2.5K 30FPS, 1080p 60FPS
- Hawkeye Micro 2 supports Max resolution at 2.5K@30fps, and 1080p@60fps!
- That’4 times better than Micro 1!
- The weight and size is still the smallest in the market!
Only 31 gram
- 31 gram! It’s so light that it won’t affect your drone! Record Full HD video and fly as usual!
Built In Battery
- With built in battery there is less power noise that’s really convenient.
- Just stick camera to your drone and fly! Built in battery can last about an hour!
IPX4 water splash-resistant
- We all know that drone can be easily flown into the water, grass or swamp. With water resistant camera video won’t be lost,
- even when hitting harder or watery surfaces! We considered many solutions, and designed Micro 2 to be water resistant!
Low latency video output for FPV
- The latency of Micro 2 video output is only 40-50ms at 1080@60fps. That’s really smooth and quick .
External Battery Voltage measurement
- Micro 2 can measure the battery voltage, and display it on the OSD. No need to buy an extra OSD board to get the voltage displayed.
External Trigger to capture video/photo
- There is two IO triggers to capture video/photo.
- Note: active low @ 100ms .
- New Micro 2 is equipped with more functions than Micro 1! We have added functions such as Time lapse video, photos and selfie shot.
FPV, action Cam, dash Cam, DV
- The main purpose of Micro 2 is to play FPV. But it’s so powerful that you can use it as an action camera, a dash camera or a DV!
- 1 x Hawkeye Firefly Micro Cam 2 2.5K FPV Action Camera
At 31g this cam will get it done. Good quality video though not gopro the quality. I like the 1080i 60fps and it fits on my 4" race quad nicely. The only con is that it's not exactly user friendly. It's definitely worth the price... Make sure to update the firmware as soon as you receive it.