FrSky XJT Standard Module
FrSky XJT Standard Module from Cyclone FPV
he XJT telemetry transmitter module fits JR style modules, including the FRSky X9D, Horus X10 or X10S, and the 2019 versions of the X9D radios. This will allow you to run in D8 mode in addition to standard D16 mode.
Features up to 16 channels and s-port for duplex communications with X series receivers. (Only certain transmitters are capable of sending 16 channels to the XJT, which include FRSky Radios.)
Compatible with both the V8, D, LR and X Series (telemetry) receivers from FrSky.
You can also add the XJT to the back of your FrSky Taranis transmitter for 32 channels in totals when running in D16 mode!
- Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- Smart Port (s-port) - Full Duplex communication
- Easy to bind and instant link-up
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- The alarm on events of the receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
- Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- Firmware upgradable
- Operating Voltage: 6~15 VDC
- Operating Current: 140mA (@6V), 80mA (@12V)
- Output Power:≤ 100mW (FCC Certified)
- Module Slot: JR/Graupner Type
- Modulations: PXX or CPPM (auto‐detected)
- Modes: D8, D16 or LR12 (selectable)
- Telemetry Interface: Smart Port, RS232 Serial Port
- Upgrade Interface: Smart Port, RS232 Serial Port
I can now use my Taranis x9d plus 2019 in D8 mode.