FrSky VANTAC Swoop SQ130 BNF 130mm Wheelbase FPV Racing RC Drone
Sorry, this item is out of stock
FrSky VANTAC Swoop SQ130 BNF 130mm Racing Drone from Cyclone FPV
The Swoop SQ130 is the latest FrSky multirotor to emerge from our team of pilots. No corners were cut when putting together this ready-to-fly 3-inch machine.
F.PORT 2.0 PROTOCOL
- Running the latest low-latency F.Port 2.0 connection allows for a clean single signal cable for all your control and telemetry needs, and parameters are fully adjustable through flight controller and Lua Script via F.Port 2.0
QUALITY, COMPATIBILITY & EXTENDIBILITY
- Swoop SQ130 has a quality and lightweight airframe, the extremely durable construction made with a high-grade carbon fiber frame, ideal for FPV racing. It offers upgradable and alternative equipment and perfectly works with all FrSky transmitters.
- Loaded with premium components like the RunCam Robin, Gemfan propellers and extremely powerful motors make this an amazing value. You can be sure you are getting a unique and reliable multirotor with the FrSky Swoop SQ130.
- Size: 120*120*30mm
- Weight: 141g (Without battery)
- Receiver: RXSR-FC
- Flight Controller: Omnibus F4 Nano
- VTX: Scout VS600 Black
- VTX Antenna: Rondo 5.8G Antenna
- ESC: Ori32 25A 4in1 Blheli_32 DSHOT
- Motor: 1406 3300KV brushless motors
- Propeller: Gemfan 3052 3 Inch 3-Blade Prop
- Camera: RunCam Robin FPV Camera
- 1x Vantac SQ130 FPV Drone
- 1x Manual
- Click here to download the betaflight config dump file