FrSky Rover3 Tilt-Rotor FPV Tricopter
FrSky Rover3 Tilt-Rotor FPV Tricopter from Cyclone FPV
This unique multirotor platform is fun for pilots of all skill levels. Especially easy for the beginner because of its impressive stability and challenging enough for a seasoned pro. Stand out at your local flying field or just try something different with this unconventional airframe.
- FUN FLIGHT ATTITUDES
- Several unique flight modes are possible and are easy to control with the integrated 6-axis gyros.
Tilt-Rotor Design and Landing Gear
- Dual servos steer the front rotors on this one-of-a-kind Tricopter. It also has a unique fuselage with a high-visibility color scheme for easy orientation while flying line-of-sight. Mounted wheels allow for the tricopter to taxi on the ground and perform smooth landings and impressive touch-and-goes.
On-Board FPV Camera
- The front-mounted FPV camera allows you to pilot the craft from the cockpit. This camera is equipped with a 600mW video transmitter that allows for clear and precise piloting of the tricopter. Power, channel, and band can be conveniently adjusted by push button or remotely via gtrans LUA script.
Light Weight - Long Flight Times
- Extremely efficient and lightweight design gives this multirotor and impressive flight time of around 14 minutes with a 1300mah 3s Lipo battery.
- Size: 310*300*120mm
- Weight: 220g (Without Battery)
- ESC: FrESC3IN1_20A ESC
- VTX: 5.8GHz 600mW Scout VS600 Mini
- Flight Controller: XSRF3O (With built-in XSR receiver)
- Motor: 1308 2500kv brushless motor
- Propeller: 2-Blade 4-inch propeller
- Camera: 14-17mm size FPV camera
Recommended Devices (Not included)
- Compatible Battery: 11.1V 1300mAh 3S Li-Battery Click Here
- Compatible Radio: All FrSky transmitters Click Here
- 1 x FrSky Rover3
- 2 x Sets 2-Blade Props
- 1 x Manual
Installing and Using Lua Script for VTX