FrSky Taranis X9D Plus Special Edition 2019 ACCESS Transmitter
FrSky Taranis X9D Plus Special Edition 2019 ACCESS 2.4G 24CH Radio Transmitter from Cyclone FPV
FrSky has given the 2019 treatment to much of their catalog. Featuring updates such as incorporating the new ACCESS protocol as well as numerous hardware tweaks in each model.
The FrSky Taranis X9D Plus Special Edition (SE) 2019 is a re-designed version with additions like an additional momentary button placed on the top left shoulder making it ergonomically friendly for DLG pilots to activate launch mode and features a program scroll wheel making it even easier to navigate the menus. The upgraded MCU is used in conjunction with a re-designed mainboard that further increases the computing capability and increases the data storage. The upgrades not only improve the running of LUA scripts, but it also optimizes overall performance like voice speech outputs.
The 2019 version uses the latest ACCESS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function added to the OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise. This version will give you a further improved experience based on the classic Taranis remote control. Additionally, tons of extra upcoming features that ACCESS brings will make this an ideal transmitter for any skill level.
The SE 2019 version is installed with the upgraded switches and M9 hall sensor gimbals and features the addition of a PARA wireless trainer function which makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S.
Battery and Charger Not Included
Note: Please be aware of ACCESS protocol's new features, benefits, and requirements. You can learn all about it on FrSky's official ACCESS page.
- Classic Taranis form factor design
- Easy launch momentary button
- Program navigation button
- High-speed module digital interface
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports SWR indicator warning
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Supports wired training function
- Supports PARA wireless training function
- Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- M9 hall sensor gimbal and upgraded switches
- Dimension: 200*194*110mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 700g (without battery)
- Operating system: OpenTX
- Number of channels: 24 channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X9
- Operating voltage range: 6.5 – 8.4V
- Operating current: 130mA@8.2V (Typ)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 60℃ (14℉ ~ 140℉ )
- Backlit LCD resolution: 212*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot and DSC Port
- Mini USB interface: supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge
- Model memories: 60 models (expandable by Micro SD card)
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
|Taranis X9D Plus 2019||Taranis X9D Plus SE 2019|
|Communication Protocol||ACCST D16 /ACCESS||ACCST D16 /ACCESS|
|High-speed Module Digital Interface||√||√|
|SWR Indicator Warning||√||√|
|Spectrum Analyzer Function||√||√|
|Program Navigation Button||√||√|
|Easy Launch Momentary Button||√||√|
|Haptic Vibration Alerts||√||√|
|Voice Speech Outputs||√||√|
|2S Li-Battery Charging System||√||√|
|G9D Potentiometer Gimbal||√|
|M9 Hall Sensor Gimbal||√|
|Wired Training System||√||√|
PARA wireless training function
- 1 X FrSky Taranis X9D Plus Special Edition ACCESS 2.4G 24CH Radio Transmitter
- 1 X FrSky Soft Zipper Case (EVA Bag)
- 1 X FrSky Neck Strap
- Battery and Charger Not Included
Have not used the yet but will comment the customer service of this company is outstanding. I had some issues with my order (my fault) and they handled it exceptionally. The transmitter looks and feels great though and I see what is meant by the higher end switches and gimbals now of the x9d+ se
Quality 1 love this radio simply fits my needs and over all usage.
I didn’t really need another Taranis transmitter, have one that I currently fly that I’ve added the hall-effect sticks to and am perfectly happy with. Traded away a slightly older Taranis plus to a friend and didn’t exactly miss it as I have two Horus X12S that are my god to’ transmitters. But the newer ACCESS protocol, replaceable antenna, hall sticks, updated electronics and LiPo support (etc) gave me the itch to get the new SE model. I have no regrets. The roller in place of the data entry buttons speeds up making adjustments, something I honestly wanted and now have. There are zero regrets buying the X9D+ SE, it’s highly recommended and Cyclone FPV got it to me fast!
Feels great, high quality and incredible M9 gimbals. Nice foldable antenna and comes ready with ACCESS protocols. Battery not included ;)