FrSky Apus MQ-60 V2 Micro BNF FPV Drone
FrSky Apus MQ-60 V2 Micro BNF FPV Drone from Cyclone FPV
The FrSky Apus V2 brings some nice quality of life changes in their update, as well as increased motor power. The built-in FrSky XMF3EM flight controller also supports 2 methods (automatic & manual) of the binding process for all FrSky transmitters and let you have the better control. The lightweight design, measuring 66.5mm at the wheelbase and 20g of weight means it’s convenient to take anywhere. The solid frame and the strong motor protection ensure you’ll stay in the air in the most demanding indoor environments.
- FrSky XMF3E FC (Integrated with XM receiver)
- 5 minutes of flying time
- Support 2 binding modes (automatic and manual)
- Solid frame and strong blade protection
- Fly without having to adjust the parameters after binding
- Supports parameter adjustment and the default value recovery
- Wheelbase: 66.5mm
- Size: 84 x 84 x 58.5mm
- Weight: 20g (without battery)
- Flight controller: XMF3E (Integrated with XM receiver)
- Firmware version: betaflight_3.3.0_frsky (can be upgraded)
- Motor: Brushed 615 coreless (19000kv)
- Prop Size: 31mm, 3 bladed props
- Camera: NTSC 672X492
- Video Transmitter: 5.8GHz 26CH 25mW
- Battery: 3.7V 200mAh 25C LiPo battery
Needed To Complete:
- Video Goggles (For FPV Flying)
- Radio Transmitter
- 1 x Apus MQ60 V2
- 1 x 3.7V 200mah 25c LiPo battery
- 1 x USB charger
- 1 x Manual
NOTE* The FrSky RX is built into the FC and will run on any D16 Radio such as QX7, X9D+, Xlite etc.
This little guy is a blast! I haven't flown in over 20 years, last time was with planes. Much different and easier to find somewhere to fly. Highly recommend just for the fun of it.
I set up a voice timer for 3min on my X-lite, unlocked the VTX, and bought the small pico batteries from Tarek to keep it light. This is the smoothest indoor flyer I have ever owned. I fly it often and have had zero problems with it. I love this little drone!
I love this lil bird so much I bought another!