JHEMCU FS-RX2A Pro V1 Receiver for FlySky Turnigy
JHEMCU FS-RX2A Pro V1 Receiver for FlySky Turnigy from Cyclone FPV
FS-RX2A Pro V1 receiver is upgraded with longer control distance and more power than the FS-RX2A Pro receiver.
- Item name: FS-RX2A Pro V1 receiver
- Channel: 10(IBUS), 8(PPM)
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475GHZ
- Number of bands: 135
- RX Sensitivity: -92dBm
- 2.4GHz protocol: AFHDS 2A
- Signal output: IBUS, PPM
- Antenne length: 33mm
- Power input: 5.0-20V
- Control distance: 500m+
- Current: 30MA
- Size: 12*15mm
- Weight: 0.9g
- Compatible Transmitter: All AFHDS 2A Transmitter, for example, FS-I6, FS-I6X, FS-I6S, FS-TM8, FS-TM10, FS-I10.
Note: Failsafe only works on IBUS, not in PPM.
1. Press and hold the Binding button, and supply power to the receiver, the green LED blinks fast means entering the binding mode.
2. Make the transmitter enter BIND mode.
3. The LED indicator will blink slowly which means that binding succeeded.
4. Once this has happened, stop the binding process on the transmitter, power off both units, turn the transmitter back on first, and then power up the RX. The light should be solid and binding is done.
- 1 x receiver
- 1 x 4P*1.0MM plug wire