Fat Shark HDO OLED Display FPV Goggles
Fat Shark‰ۡó»s flagship HDO is the world‰ۡó»s first FPV goggle to use OLED display technology.
The HDO‰ۡó»s OLED display stack produces vivid colors and higher contrast ratios, giving pilots the ability to see better detail under challenging and changing lighting conditions. Fast-moving images also display better thanks to reduced artifacts from image retention. On top of the OLED module, Fat Shark‰ۡó»s patented optics produce crisp images from corner to corner on each display, alleviating any blurriness around the edges of the image.
Additional features include a higher-power module bay for power-hungry, next generation receivers and an improved user interface for better switching between HDMI and analog feeds.
Resolution: 960 x 720 (1024 x 800 screen)
Field of View: 37̴åÁ
Image Aspect Ratio: 4:3
IPD: 59 ‰ۡÌÝÌÕ 69mm
Supports HDMI-in @ 1080P
- Zipper carry case with updated branding
- USB charging battery pack
- 32 Channel 5.8Ghz OLED Receiver Module,5.8GHz Fat Shark with Raceband,1G3 Fat Shark,2.4GHz Fat SharkModules
- Optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt sold separately
- Trinity 3 axis head tracker module
- 43 channel RF Module support over 6 bands (1.3, 2.4, 5.8 Ghz)