DJI FPV Remote Controller (Mode 2)
DJI FPV Remote Controller (Mode 2) from Cyclone FPV
DJI's FPV Remote Controller was made for racing and freestyle pilots. The added switches give more configuration options than previous DJI remote controllers. The DJI Remote syncs perfectly with the DJI FPV Air Unit for seamless integration into your drone builds.
With the DJI FPV Remote Controller, parameters of each component can be adjusted remotely. Purchasing the DJI FPV Goggles and the DJI FPV Air Unit eliminates the need of any additional receiver. Users can also enjoy 7ms ultra-low latency between the remote controller and the air unit.
Note: Using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional with the DJI Digital HD FPV system. The DJI Remote Controller is useful if you want to use their built-in Tx system.
- Weight: 765 g
- Operation Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Max. Transmission Distance (Unobstructed,free of interference): FCC/SRRC: 4 km; CE: 0.7 km
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC: <30 dBm; CE: <14dBm; SRRC:<19dBm
- Operation Current/Voltage: 0.6 A @ 7.6 V
- Operation Temperature: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Charging Temperature: 5° to 40°C (41° to 104°F)
- Remote Controller Intelligent Battery
- Battery Type: LiPo 2S
- Capacity: 4920 mAh
- Voltage: 7.6 V
- Energy: 37.39 Wh
It is recommended to use the USB adapter of DJI Goggles RE, Ronin-S, Spark or an FCC/CE certified USB adapter that supports Quick Charge 2.0.
If you use the DJI FPV Goggles and the DJI FPV Remote Controller at the same time, you must first link the air unit and the goggles, and then link the remote controller.
- 1 x DJI FPV Remote Controller (includes battery)