DJI FPV Goggles v2 Edition
DJI FPV Goggles v2 Edition from Cyclone FPV
*Please note that our goggles have the option to remove the DJI LiPo and USB to Barrel Connector and swap for an XT60 to Barrel Connector. You will also save $10.00 on the final price. USA Customers may choose their option. International customers MUST select the XT60 to Barrel Connector Option as we are NOT shipping these goggles with batteries outside of the USA. If you do not select the correct option, we will either cancel your order or make the change for you prior to shipping.
Would you like to sell us your DJI V1's? Click here for more information
DJI's Digital HD FPV Goggles V2 gives the ultimate HD FPV experience, optimized for low latency flying such as racing and freestyle. This new V2 version has all the latest and greatest features from DJI.
The DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles V2 build on the stellar reputation of the V1 DJI FPV Goggles. By taking the best features of V1 and adding some new future-proof tech to these V2's they are truly one-of-a-kind, in performance and style. DJI has created and honed its digital FPV system to satisfy the demands of FPV drone pilots.
Racing and freestyle drone pilots alike want the fastest response, lowest latency, and clearest video in their FPV system in order to perform fast movements with the most accuracy. Analog video was the best way to achieve low latency and fast response, but the video was never very clear. And conversely, with digital, the video was clear and crisp, but there was a noticeable delay that many pilots couldn't live with - plus digital HD systems were bulky and cumbersome to put on your drone.
Well, all of that changed with DJI's entry to Digital HD, and now that has changed again with the release of DJI FPV Goggles V2. Crystal clear 810p 120fps (Low-Latency Mode) or 810p 60fps (HQ Mode) video directly to your goggles, with the lowest latency ever before on a digital HD system!
On top of that, get maximum transmission ranges up to 4km with the built-in receiver! No need to spend additional money on an external receiver module.
Note: These goggles require the DJI FPV Air Unit in order to work. However, using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional. The DJI Remote Controller is useful if you want to use its built-in Tx system.
Suggested Upgrades for Best Performance
- The DJI V2 Goggles are a great system out of the box, but a few simple upgrades like Antennas can give you even better performance! We suggest the gear below as an upgrade to the stock DJI equipment for the best experience.
- Weight: Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)
- 202 × 126 × 110 mm (antennas included)
- 184 × 122 × 110 mm (antennas excluded)
- Screen Size: 2-inch × 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen): 1440 × 810
- Screen Renew Rate: 144 Hz
- Communication Frequency: 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz*; 5.725-5.850 GHz *Only supports 5.8Ghz when used with DJI FPV Air Unit
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) :
- 2.400 - 2.4835 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤28.5 dBm; CE: ≤20 dBm; SRRC: ≤20 dBm; MIC: ≤20 dBm
- 5.725-5.850 GHz FCC/MIC: ≤31.5 dBm; CE: ≤14 dBm; SRRC: ≤19 dBm
- Live View Mode: Low Latency Mode (810p/120fps) High-Quality Mode (810p/60fps)
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format: MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Power Input: 7.4-17.6 V
- FOV: Adjustable from 30° to 54°. Adjustable image size from 50%-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range: 58 -70 mm
- Supported Storage Card: microSD cards with capacities of up to 256GB
- Capacity: 1800 mAh
- Voltage: 9 V (Max.)
- Type: LiPo 2S Charging Temperature 0℃ to 45℃
- Energy: 18 Wh
- Max Charging Power: 10 W
- Battery Life: Approx. 110 minutes (measured in an environment of 25°C at maximum brightness level)
- 1 x DJI V2 Goggles
- 1 x Headband
- * 1 x DJI 2S 1800 Battery (not included in XT60 $559.00 version)
- 4 x Antenna (Dual Band)
- 1 x Goggle Sleeve
- * 1 x Goggle Power Cable (not included in the XT60 $559.00 version)
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- * 1 x XT60 to Barrel Power Cable (only included in the XT60 $559.00 version)
- we will activate these for you at no charge - let us know in your checkout notes section if you wish to have this done.
- customer service
Bought DJI FPV goggles all working well staff extremely helpful recommend to any customers
The DJi goggles are the best in your customer service is top notch
I'm super happy you guys had these! You guys are awesome and always do your best to support your customers! Again, thank you!
If DJI ever gets their drones in formation and fixes the bug I'm sure I'll love mine. That being said, Cyclone has been amazing at keeping up with the situation and keeping everyone informed.
They appear to perform even better that the v1’s within antennas setup. CycloneFPV is the best.