DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit
Sorry, this item is out of stock
DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit from Cyclone FPV in Texas.
May 28th 2021:
Price Increase: Due to limited supplies and limited availability on re-orders, the DJI Air Unit price has been increased from $179.99 to $199.99 with anticipation of a price drop later this year once stock supplies are back in order.
FPV through the DJI Digital HD Air Unit is the way FPV is meant to be. This 5.8Ghz air unit (FPV camera + VTX) provides amazing visual clarity that is able to be transmitted to your DJI Goggles through its built-in receiver module. The DJI FPV Air Unit provides ultra-low latency HD digital image transmission, built-in 1080p/60fps DVR recording, and eight frequency channels to allow up to eight pilots to fly simultaneously.
Digital HD systems have traditionally been rather bulky and unwieldy to mount on a mini quad. Not anymore. With this air unit, you can comfortably fit the module in your mini quad stack (probably not slammed frames). The 'mini' camera fits easily into your existing builds, no weird mounting adapters.
Note: This air unit requires the DJI Digital HD FPV Goggles in order to work. However, using the DJI FPV Remote Controller is optional. The DJI Remote Controller is useful if you want to use their built-in Tx system.
- Air Unit: 44 × 37.8 × 14.4 mm
- Camera: 27.4 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
- Coaxial Cable: 100 mm
- Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8 g
- 3.9 g (MMCX elbow each)
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end)
- Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
- High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Input Power: 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Sensor: 1/3.2'' CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter: Rolling shutter
- ISO: 100-25600
- FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension: 22.1 × 21.1 × 20.1 mm
- Weight: 8.2 g
- Channels: 8
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5695
- Channel 3: 5735
- Channel 4: 5770
- Channel 5: 5805
- Channel 6: 5878
- Channel 7: 5914
- Channel 8: 5839
- DJI FPV Goggles
- DJI FPV Remote Controller
- The air unit may become hot during or after operation.
- DO NOT touch the air unit before it cools down.
- DO NOT use the air unit for an extended period when there is no external cooling equipment. Otherwise, the air unit may overheat and enter overheat protection mode.
- Keep the antennas of the air unit at least 40 mm apart.
- Keep the air unit away from metal objects or carbon fiber frames. Make sure to choose a position where the transmission will not be blocked during flight.
- DJI FPV Air Unit (with camera and four M2 screws) × 1
- Three-in-one cable × 1
- Antenna (MMCX elbow) × 2
- Ty Cyclone
- Dji AirUnits
Dji AirUnits are great. I use em in all my builds. Clear screen onboard SD. 1080p 720 to gogs..u can't go wrong! I haven't fired up this particular one for this build but I'm sure its perfect. Will let u know in a update. Cyclone shipped fast and in perfect condition so I'm not worried 1 bit and cyclone stands behind their products so it's all good here. Ty Cyclone from a of US!! at krookedfpv!
The DJI Air unit works great. I previously only used analog so this has been a big upgrade.
What can I say is the best
Simply amazing performance,easiiest to date build and set up.Quality 1 !!!