5.8G 9dBi Triple Feed Patch Array Antenna
5.8G 9dBi Triple Feed Patch Array Antenna from Cyclone FPV
- Center frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Bandwidth: 660 MHz (5.47 GHz - 6.13 GHz)
- Matching: S11 < -20 dB, VSWR < 1.22 (at center frequency)
- Good axial ratio, not just directly perpendicular to the patch but also off-center.
- Good radiation efficiency. Most FR4-based patches have terrible efficiency because FR4 is very lossy at 5.8 GHz.
- Antenna comes with an SMA Male to Male Extension Cable.
- Antenna supports LH and RH Signals and includes an termination connector for the Output you will not be using.
- If you would like to attach this antenna to your goggles and you have an RPSMA Male Connection on your module (threaded smaller connector with the pin in the center) you will need to purchase the RPSMA Female to Female Adapter so that you can attach your module to the extension cable and antenna. Click here to purchase this additional piece.