BetaFPV Meteor65 Brushless Whoop BNF Quadcopter (1S)
BetaFPV Meteor65 Brushless Whoop BNF Quadcopter (1S) from Cyclone FPV
(we will not be restocking this item)
Meteor65, a leading 1S whoop WINTER TIME drone. It's equipped with the BT2.0 connector, lightest F4 1S FC and 0802 19500/22000KV motors. With the stronger and powerful dynamical system, you’ll immediately notice how fantastic the 22.84g Meteor racer is at takeoff. It feels amazing as you hover around indoor, then let it rip and haul around the house!
What's more, Meteor65 comes back on 30th March as a kit, it is with abundant accessories of 2 lipo batteries, BT2.0 charger & tester, extra 1 set of props, 1 screwdriver and the portable bag. It is easy to use and with reasonable price! Also, the camera angle has been adjusted to 30°, which brings you more greater flying experience!
The TBS Crossfire Nano receiver with minimal T Crossfire antenna is available on Meteor series for all CRSF user. This specific variation is only designed to be small, light, and easy to use.
The performance of 65mm 1S brushless drone has gone up a new level this winter. What is your exception for this drone? Aggressive power and faster speed, or longer flying time? Here is the comparison of different motors.
|Speed & Power||Ultra Insane||Insane||Insane|
- Meteor65 is the first generation whoop drone powered by brand-new BT2.0 1S battery. The BT2.0 connector effectively decreases internal connector resistance for a much better discharge performance compared with the initial PH2.0 connector.
- Flight controller pre-soldered the BT2.0 cable, which can provide a more stable and powerful 9A continuous current and 15A burst.
- For minimizing weight and optimal performance, it applies the perfect lightest combo with F4 1S FC V2.2(2.6g) and M01 AIO camera VTX(3g).
- By using the latest 0802 19500 / 22000KV motors and 31mm 3-blade props, this kit provides you a completely different experience of a powerful indoor flight. 0802 19500 / 22000KV motors are features of ball bearing and lead wires soldered to PCB to allow you to repair it easier once it's disconnected.
- Meteor65 lower profile frame is reduced 0.75g to 3.08g only. The battery slot is closer to the center of gravity for smoother flying experience, and you will land on the motor screws instead of the battery.
- The package comes with 2 lipo batteries, BT2.0 charger & tester, extra 1 set of props, 1 screwdriver and a portable bag. Meanwhile, we have also released the BT2.0 Battery charger for your needs.
- Item: Meteor65 1S Brushless Whoop
- Weight: 22.84g (without battery)
- FC&ESC: F4 1S Brushless Flight Controller V2.2
- Frame: Meteor65 65mm 1S Brushless Frame
- Motors: 0802 19500 / 22000KV Motors
- Props: 31mm 3-blade props (1.0mm Shaft)
- VTX&Camera: M01 AIO Camera VTX
- Canopy: Canopy for Micro Camera
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM / DSMX / Futaba S-FHSS / TBS Crossfire
- Battery: BT2.0 300mah 1S Battery
- Flight time: 0802 19500KV motor version: 3:30min-4min / 0802 22000KV motor version: 1:30min-2min
- 1 x Meteor65 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter (1S)
- 1 x FrSky FCC (USA) RX
- (no battery etc in this setup)