DJI Analog Fat Shark Receiver Module Adapter V2 for DJI Digital FPV Goggles
DJI Analog Fat Shark Receiver Module Adapter V2 for DJI Digital FPV Goggles from Cyclone FPV
The board hooks into the 3.5mm input jack on the goggles which in turn transfers video and audio signals from the external analog receiver to the high-quality screen of DJI FPV goggles for viewing! (Or even recording the analog footage with the new DJI firmware).
- V2 now comes with a power switch!
- Input Voltage: 2S-4S (DC5.5x2.1mm)
- Internal Voltage: 5V 3A (with pad output)
- Output Voltage: 2S-4S (DC 5.5x2.1mm)
- Signal Input: Standard Fat Shark Receiver Port
- Including third-party receivers: Realacc, Furious, etc.
- Signal output: standard audio / video
- Dimension: 48x28x12mm
- Weight: 10g (without extension cable)
- 1x Analog Receiver Module Adapter Board V2
- 1x Mounting Board and Screws
- 1x A/V Cable
- 1x Power Cable
- Download and print your own module adapter here.
Awesome! Exactly what I needed, works great, easy to use and easy to set-up. Thank you!