TCMM NVISION N75 Junior Racer RTF PNP Whoop Racing Drone Bundle
NVISION N75 Junior Racer RTF PNP Whoop Racing Drone Bundle from Cyclone FPV
- Brand: Nvision
- Model: Junior Racer 75
- Item name: 75mm F4 3S Whoop FPV Racing Drone
- Version: RTF
- Receiver: Frsky XM+ Receiver
- Motor: 1103-8000kv brushless motor
- Propellor: GEMFAN 1636 4-blade propellor
- Vtx/Antenna: Triangular VTX/with small stick antenna
- Battery: 300mAh 3S 45C battery
- Weight: 50.4g (Without battery）
- Camera: CADDX Eos2 2.1mm
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6
- Six-axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 29mmx29mm
- Firmware version: Betaflight TCMM-F411
- RC sharing: UART1-RX
- OSD: Built-in Betaflight OSD (STM32 controls the OSD chip through SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support FrskyXM/XM+ receiver/Futaba receiver/Flysky receiver/TBS Crossfire
- Support programmable LED such as WS2812
- Built-in current sensor
- Reserved buzzer interface
- Reserve DJI port
- Weight: 5.07g
- Support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4SLipo
- Continuous current: 12A
- Peak current: 20A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Processor: SILABSEFM8BB21F16G
- Motor connector: 1.25mm pin header connector
Description of VTX:
- Switchable power includes 0mW, 25mW and 200mW.
- This VTX includes SmartAudio function. The flight controller can use the audio cable to
- communicate with the video transmitter. It allows the flight controller to know the frequency
- used by the VTX and make changes.
- This VTX supports PitMode.
- Dipole whip high sensitivity antenna. It is mounted to the VTX board durable.
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (adjustable)
- Power supply voltage: 5V. Does not support direct connection to 1S battery
- Weight: 2.0g
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 frequency band 48 channels, competition frequency band:
Operate Junior Racer Whoop Drone
- Power On/Off: connect the power cable to Junior Racer 75 the battery, the power LED, receiver LED and FC LED are on, then the FC LED flashes and the receiver LED turns off. After use, unplug the connection, and all LEDs will turn off.
- Battery: connect the battery to the voltage tester to display the current-voltage value of the battery.
- Charge: connect the battery to the charger supplied with the adapter or other 5V power. The LED will show a red light when charging; the LED will show a green light when finishing charging.
- 1 x Junior Racer(with Frsky XM+ Receiver)
- 1 x Radio(support Frsky XM+)
- 1 x fpv goggles
- 1 x B3 Chager
- 1 x 300mAh 3S 45C Battery
- 2 x Lipo Battery Strap
- 1 x Props Removal Tool
- 2 x fpv goggles Dipole 5.8G Antennas
- 1 x GEMFAN 1636 4-blade Propeller(4pcs)
- 1 x Nylon Cable Tie(5pcs)
- 1 x M1.4*6mm Screw(6pcs)