HGLRC F4 Flame Flight Controller V2
HGLRC F4 Flame Flight Controller V2 from Cyclone FPV
HGLRC went ahead and improved upon their widely successful Flame F4 Flight Controller. Many of the core features are the same as the V1 like the F405 processor, MPU6000 Gyro, Current Sensor, and Black Box, but with the V2 they seriously improved the layout and design as follows...
- The 30.5x30.5mm mounting holes are now M4 instead of M3 to give room for soft-mounting your FC with the included rubber grommets.
- Combined the vast amount of tiny capacitors into a few larger capacitors, saving space.
- Increased the size of numerous solder pads
- Included 35v 1000uF external capacitor
- Now red PCB!
- Item Name: 30.5x30.5mm F4 Flame V2 Flight Controller
- Chip: CPU STM32F405RGT6, dual open 8K, MPU 6000-SPI
- BEC output: 5V/3A
- Direct welding ESC PDB
- Built-in current sensor
- Input voltage: 2-6S Lipo
- Board thickness: 1.6MM
- Black box: FLASH 16M, large capacity storage
- Built-in BETAFLIGHT OSD to achieve remote control PID parameters
- copper foil thickness: 3OZ * 6
- Maximum current: 300A
- Hole mounting size: M3 30.5 * 30.5mm
- Buzzer/programming LED/voltage monitoring / BLHELI-S ESC programming
- Support SBUS / PPM / DSMX and other mainstream receivers
- Weight: 11.9g
- 1x F4 Flame V2 Flight Controller
- 1x Standoffs
- 1x Grommets
- 1x 35v 1000uF Capacitor