CycloneFPV Banshee-U130v1 2.3" Racing Quad DIY Intro Bundle
Introducing the CycloneFPV Banshee-U130v1 Racing Quad DIY Intro Bundle. This bundle has been designed for those hobbyists and enthusiasts that wish to have a more hands-on approach to their growing quad line by providing you all the necessary components and material to do it yourself.
Do you have to build it? Nope. If you want me to do it for you then that is fine as well. There is an option to add a "Build it for me" add-on, as well as add-ons for a transmitter, water proofing, and extended frame warranty. I make sure to cover all the bases so that you do not have to worry about a thing.
Turn around time for building is roughly 1-2 weeks due to all the others orders that I need to tend to, but one awesome thing about it is that yours may just be built live online. You can watch, chime in, and see what others are saying if it makes it for an online build.
With the growing demand for smaller, faster, lighter, and more dependable quads, I have set my sights on designing and developing a frame that will not only provide strength and reliability, but will also have the space needed to fit some of today's most advanced flight controllers, esc's, video transmitters, and more. Proprietary designs are bothersome to everyone but the manufacturer because to them, if you are limited to what you can add, then you are required to run back and spend more money.
At CycloneFPV, I strive to make an "open source" style design where you can add and change out components to fit your needs inside a frame that you can depend on. The Banshee-U130v1 is an extremely versatile frame made from G10FR4 rather than Carbon Fiber. The reason is simple. G10 is not conductive, is extremely similar in size, weight, and durability to CF, and will offer a small amount of flex during impact. When all of these factors are put together, G10 is my go-to material for smaller frames, especially when we are trying to pack as much electronics into a very limited area.
The frame itself can fit mini-stacks such as the HGLRC F4xx series and also AIO stacks such as the HGLRC Zeus. With this you can still add a micro-dvr, a vtx, fpv cam, buzzers/finders, and more. This frame will even allow you to run dual cams if you wish.
Simply put, we kick plastic and 3d-printed frame parts to the curb and introduce high-end quality, hand crafted, had finished frames made one at a time. I personally make each frame, and the Banshee is no exception to this. I cut it, I buff it, I sand it, I inspect it, and I finally pack it and ship it. There is no assembly line here. You will speak with me directly, communicate with me directly, and you will know that with CycloneFPV, you are not a number. You are a partner in our growth, our success, and our determination to be one of the best in the industry.
Enjoy this new Banshee-U130v1 and let me know what else I can do for you.
- Frame - Custom Cut CycloneFPV Banshee-U130v1
- Flight Controller - HGLRC XJB F413 Omnibus F4
- ESC - HGLRC XJB F413 13A ESC
- Receiver - FrSky XM Micro
- Motors - HGLRC Flame 1106-6000KV
- FPV Camera - HGLRC XJB-Elf 600TVL
- Antenna - HGLRC 70mm IPEX Omni-Directional Brass
- Props - Emax Avan 2.3" Props
- LiPo Strap - 15mmx235mm CycloneFPV - Black
- Landing Pads - Self Adhesive Foam Pads (4)
- LiPo Grip - 30mmx70mm Silicone Self Adhesive Pad
- Power - XT30, XT60, JST (default is JST)
- Battery - not included. I recommend the following batteries for this build:
- Water Proofing - not included. Click here to read more
When your package arrives you should receive the following items. Please make sure to check the contents and contact me immediately if anything is missing.
- (1) Fully assembled Banshee-U130v1 Frame
- (5) colored 20mm standoffs
- (6) 7mm m3 screws for top battery plate and back standoff
- (4) 9mm m3 screws for bottom plate to frame
- (2) 6mm m2 screws for camera mount
- (1) Fully mounted HGLRC XJB-F413 Stack with VTX & Camera
- (1) F413 ESC (bottom board - not wired)
- (1) Omnibus F4 v2 FC (middle board - not wired)
- (1) TX2.0 VTX (top board - not wired)
- (the following installation pieces for the stack)
- (4) 20mm screws
- (4) 1mm nylon spacers
- (8) 1mm nylon m2 fasteners
- (8) 5mm nylon spacers / standoffs
- (1) Ipex vtx antenna
- (1) Camera connection wires (sometimes there are two)
- (1) Capacitor
- (4) Landing pads
- (1) Silicone lipo pad (you cut it to fit how you want)
- (1) JST connection (unless you specified different)
- (1) Emax Avan 2.3" props
- (4) HGLRC 1106-6000kv motors
- (1) FrSky XM Micro Receiver (make sure to check for firmware updates)
- (1) CycloneFPV 15x235 LiPo Strap
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.