Spider Pro 20A F390 48mhz MCU 4-in-1 Multirotor ESC (2~4S)
The Spider Pro Premium range of ESC take it to the next level with fast switching MOSFET's, low internal resistance, Silab F390 MCU running at 48MHz supporting higher RPM motors and oneshot125 (damped light), The Spider Pro has fast, crisp throttle response which will help you get the most from your setup.
The Spider Pro series is flashed with the popular Blheli bootloader which is easy to update and configure with the Blheli software. With the oneshot125 enabled the refresh rate can be as much as 3kHz, this faster refresh rate will synchronize better with the flight controller signal. With the default oneshot125 (damped light) feature it can run much faster than normal PMW refresh rates. The Spider series of ESC's are programmable using the Spider SP Linker (see related items) and in the user manual for the programming options.
- Specially designed for small multirotors
- Blheli bootloader
- Super fast and linear throttle response
- Auto adaption throttle, outstanding motor compatability
- Twisted cable on signal lead to reduce interference
- Refresh rate of up to 3kHz, compatible with most flight controllers
- Uses new generation MOSFET's to ensure low temperatures and high reliability
- Continuous Current:20A
- Burst Current:30A
- Input Voltage:n2~4S (7.4~14.8V)
- Weight:27g with wires