York Junior High Spring 2020 DIY Drone Kit - QAV250 Intro
Cyclone FPV is proud to be working with Brian Stafford and York Junior High School as we bring together the most affordable introductory drone kits for teachers and students alike. Our education kits are specifically designed to give each student and teacher the opportunity to collaborate during the build process by following our step-by-step online tutorials.
Our tutorial series is made up of several chapters that cover each and every component that is used in this package. Students and teachers can follow along as we assemble the frame, solder and wire each component, and finally enter our programming mode using free software that is available for download from our website.
For more information about our online video assembly modules, please click here.
Additional / Optional Items:
- 4" Bi-Blade Props (Discounted for Students) (already included with kit)
- LiPo Batteries:
- 3S CNHL 2200mAh LiPo Battery (already included with kit)
- 3S Sugar Rush 1500mAh LiPo Battery
- 3S Turnigy Bolt 1300mAh LiPo Battery
- 3S Turnigy Bolt 1800mAh 65C LiPo Battery
- 3S Turnigy Bolt 2400mAh 65C LiPo Battery
- 3S MultiStar 1400mAh 40C LiPo Battery
- 3S MultiStar 1400mAh 65C LiPo Battery
- 3S MultiStar 2200mAh 40C LiPo Battery
- LiPo Chargers:
- iMax LiPo Charger - 1 Port (already included with kit)
- ThunderPowerRC LiPo Charger - 1 Port
- ThunderPowerRC LiPo Charger - 4 Port
- FPV Goggles:
- All kits will be shipped to York Junior High and will be delivered directly to Coach Brian Stafford. If you wish to bring your kit home, you will need to contact Coach Stafford and arrange for this. Please make sure to include your child's name in the Notes Section at checkout so that we can label each kit properly. Please note that even if your home address is listed as the "Ship-To", we will still corrected this to have the packages delivered to Coach Stafford at York.
- Cyclone FPV is offering a new buy-back program to all students who do not wish to keep their kit after the semester. The buy-back option will offer up to 50% for each working component that is in good condition. For more information about our new buy-back program, please click here.